January Vibes: Happiest Month

By Abdurrachman Azis - 12:37 AM



After a 'moment of freedom heart' that happened at the end of 2018, all positive energy has come to me in the next month, January. A month with high heat pressure, learn a new thing, a cup of long black coffee and you. A pleasant start for 2019 with a 'clean heart' than before.

A coffee that always gave my brain to think more, create more, learn a new perspective. A working pressure that gave me maturity in expertise, and you, my definition of "konco sambat" and "all-weather friend", who always available when I got some 'bug' in my heart or brain haha, and of course, a real mood-booster in every day, every hour and every minute.


Next month, called February, we may not to always meet in every weekend, talking about something that must be talking, eat new foods, capturing a moment and behave like the happiest person in the world. We will have a distance, and it quite hard to having fun exploring something with you again here. This month will be the 'First and Last Episode' in Jakarta with you.

I don't know who will replace you as my 'all-weather' here, but I've never found someone like you here, which can think open-minded, a great problem solver, and someone who can give me a comfort time spending. You just a representation of my definition.

here's my playlist tribute to you hhe


thank you, for made my happiest january, good luck with your new path of life, call me when you need me. -blackie.

+ Bonus +



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 coments

Naruto Uzumaki Pointing Finger